Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Google Alert - screenplay

News3 new results for screenplay
 
Hunter leads film award nominations
ABC Online
Daniel Nettheim's debut is also up for best adapted screenplay, cinematography, sound, original music score, production design, costume design and visual effects. Dafoe and his co-stars Frances O'Connor, Sam Neill and Morgana Davies all received acting ...
See all stories on this topic »
Today, Deadline has an update on the project. David Ayer, of "Training Day ...
Moviehole
"This is a fantasy for me. I can still remember when I saw the film at 13 and it blew my mind. I sought it out; I went after it hard. I see it as the story of the American dream, with a character whose moral compass points in a different direction. ...
See all stories on this topic »

Moviehole
Kochadaiyaan is a prequel to Rana: Soundarya
NDTV
Work on the movie has already started, story and screenplay of the film has been written by director KS Ravikumar. Director of the film Soundarya tweeted, "'Kochadaiyaan' is one of Lord Shiva's names.This is a prequel to 'Rana'. ...
See all stories on this topic »

NDTV


Tip: Use a minus sign (-) in front of terms in your query that you want to exclude. Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments: