Friday, February 24, 2012

craigslist los angeles | all gigs search "motion picture": Auto Body work and paint job (noho)

craigslist los angeles | all gigs search "motion picture"
Auto Body work and paint job (noho)
Feb 24th 2012, 07:41

Hi world,
I have a dirty little Audi that I plan to drive into the ground over the next couple of years, so I kinda think I should fix it up a little bit. Repairs are nothing major, I need some minor body work and I want to paint it black. I am on a super tight budget, so I can't pay you a sh*t load of money. But in addition to cash, I can also offer a skills trade. I am an audio engineer and motion picture editor/ former middle weight kick boxing champion. If either of those things would be something you would like to learn, I can offer you the time and the facility to be able to do both. So make me an offer, and let's get started. Thanks.

Zach
eight zero five 901 1399

  • Location: noho
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  • Compensation: >$500

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: