Friday, June 3, 2011

SCREENWRITER WANTED

I have written three children's books (a trilogy) that are complete at this time. I am looking for a seasoned screenwriter with: connections to the top animation studios in the industry, has a proven track records and has other contacts with literary agents etc... I have 10 original songs that accompany the books (Christmas songs) with all charts and a sample CD done. If you think you have the chops to take this project on and try to get this to Hollywood, can write a good screenplay with my material or have other contacts then feel free to contact me and let's talk. Serious writers apply only; don't waste my time or yours if you're not up to the task or just starting out in the industry.

PAY: Will be paid a percent or flat fee upon signing of a contract with a major studio.

CONTACT: Kenneth Mullinix kjmull@aol.com

No comments: