Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Making it in Bollywood . .


Good and bad in all
Gulf Daily News
First, I am sorry to say, but you must improve on script-writing if you want to make it to Bollywood. I believe the recommendation was to Hollywood - 'A bit far-fetched, GDN, September 29. The script was kind of flawed, don't you think? ...
See all stories on this topic »
Footloose Remake Homage to Original While Adding Own Flavor
The Ledger
Then I read the script and was like, 'OK, this is a project I really want to do.' So I called him and said, 'I want this and I want to fight for this.' I went in and read for him, and he hired me back." So, will the iPod-era remake compare well with ...
See all stories on this topic »
Film-making dream cuts through the rubbish
Nelson Mail
Mr Allen, 35, has been planning the film for a year, along with his friend and scriptwriter Paul Hargreaves. The film is about a mother, a daughter and an abusive stepfather – "a real bad apple" – and is being shot in Nelson. ...
See all stories on this topic »

Nelson Mail
Oklahoma filmmaker will screen indie film "Substance" for free in his hometown
NewsOK.com
"I just started writing a script kind of about what I was going through: I couldn't let go of what had happened." As he wrote, Tyler tailored the part for Goff, whom he had met when the actor auditioned for "Granola." Since he had to keep the content ...
See all stories on this topic »

No comments: