Wednesday, November 30, 2011

craigslist los angeles | all gigs search "film": producer seeks actress (malibu)

craigslist los angeles | all gigs search "film"
producer seeks actress (malibu)
Nov 30th 2011, 20:30

Oscar winning producer seeks actress to mentor.
You inspire me and I'll mentor you.

Here's the deal;
I've seen it all and done it all. Won Oscars, made millions, travelled the world, blah blah blah. Right?
So it's not exciting for me anymore.
But it is for you. I can get excited about reliving it through your eyes again.
I need a muse -- someone fun, full of laughter, beauty, natural talent, sunlight in her hair and stars in her eyes.

I'm looking for someone deserving that I can mold into the next star. I'm casting films all the time so you'll be in my next film.
Going to premieres and sets is boring for me but taking a girl who is excited would make it fun again in some way.

Naturally if you have a boyfriend this isn't the role for you because you'll be at my side every day meeting amazing people and that would drive any man nuts.
You have to have your days free to run around with me and learn the business and experience it all by my side.
And you have to be super passionate and committed and driven. Being a star has to be the one and only thing in your life. I'm looking for the next Hilary Swank story.

Send me a link to your photos and facebook so I can check you out and if it's a match I'll contact you.
We'll meet for coffee on the beach and see how it goes.
I'm looking for someone that deserves a shot so please tell me why you do in your response.

  • Location: malibu
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  • Compensation: no pay

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: