Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Google Alert - screenwriter

News2 new results for screenwriter
 
B.K. Troop and I
Huffington Post (blog)
As a straight male screenwriter, I never imagined that I would one day be a celebrated gay novelist. If I had known, I would have dressed better and not kept my love for Antiques Roadshow a secret. Here's how it happened: In 1998, I sold an original ...
See all stories on this topic »
Gavin Creel, Barrett Foa, Celia Keenan-Bolger and Daniel Reichard Set for ...
Playbill.com
By Adam Hetrick Tony Award nominee Gavin Creel, Barrett Foa, Celia Keenan-Bolger and Daniel Reichard will lead a sold-out reading of Academy Award-winning "Milk" screenwriter Dustin Lance Black's gay marriage drama 8 at the University of Michigan Nov. ...
See all stories on this topic »

Playbill.com


This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments: