Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Google Alert - screenplay

News6 new results for screenplay
 
Going to Enter Today
Set Piece Analysts
I'm going to enter a screenplay contest today and I'm very excited about it. I'm very excited about the contest because I think that I'm probably going to win. The script that I'm going to submit is about a warrior named John.
See all stories on this topic »
Follow the actors onto the red carpet for the AACTAs
Herald Sun
FOXTEL - Movie Network AACTA AWARD FOR BEST SCREENPLAY IN TELEVISION • Cloudstreet - Part 3. Tim Winton, Ellen Fontana. FOXTEL - Showcase • Laid - Episode 3. Kirsty Fisher. ABC1 • The Slap - Episode 1 'Hector'. Kris Mrksa. ABC1 • The Slap - Episode 3 ...
See all stories on this topic »
'The Help' Wins WGA's Paul Selvin Award
Reuters
"Tate Taylor's adapted screenplay for 'The Help' artfully distills the empowering essence and core emotional truths of Kathryn Stockwell's novel, translating it into a film that forcefully illustrates how ordinary people can impact positive social ...
See all stories on this topic »
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy still has parallels today
Telegraph.co.uk
Director Tomas Alfredson and screenplay writer Peter Straughan tells Daisy Bowie-Sell that John le Carre's novel still feels contemporary. Gary Oldman plays George Smiley in this new adaptation, directed by Thomas Alfredson who also directed Swedish ...
See all stories on this topic »
Keep supporting fight against child abuse in the Ozarks
Springfield News-Leader
9:49 pm I'm not a novelist, screenplay author or TV writer. My job as a journalist is to tell the truth about our community. But, at times, I wish I was a fiction writer. I truly wish I had made up the shocking lines of type that have appeared at the ...
See all stories on this topic »
Lightning lines up comedy The Hot Flashes for EFM
Screen International
Susan Seidelman will direct from a screenplay by Brad Hennig and Nina Henderson Moore, Hennig, and Seidelman are producing. Laurie Lacob serves as executive producer. The film is financed by private equity investors, mostly women from Silicon Valley.
See all stories on this topic »


Tip: Use a minus sign (-) in front of terms in your query that you want to exclude. Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments: