Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Google Alert - screenplay

News2 new results for screenplay
 
Senior Swatlight: Stephanie Black-Schaffer & Glenn Stott
The Daily Gazette
Screenplay! Our first interaction was to trade excerpts. And then we almost got together sophomore year. We had been running buddies, and we had been talking about things on runs. I should have done this in person, but… You did do this in person!
See all stories on this topic »

The Daily Gazette
'Deadline' premiere to benefit Food Bank
Shreveport Times
I wouldn't want to hire someone else to write the screenplay. I would require that you write it because it's your story." "He was nice enough to help me and take me through the process," Ethridge said. "So we really worked on it together for about a ...
See all stories on this topic »


Tip: Use quotes ("like this") around a set of words in your query to match them exactly. Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments: