Friday, April 20, 2012

craigslist los angeles | all gigs search "motion picture": Artsy type shoot for school project (LA)

craigslist los angeles | all gigs search "motion picture"
Artsy type shoot for school project (LA)
Apr 20th 2012, 17:30

Hello
I need to shoot a school project.

In return I will give you the pictures so that you may use them for your portfolio.
These are awesome shots.
Need exotic looking. Asian, Latina, Mexican. African American.
Back poses, shading poses, object placement, to semi nude statements.
I have shot many before and the pictures are awesome.
I also work for a production co that shoots videos all the time.
I have lined up some great gigs for my friends.
This is no pay but great experience and future paying gigs are a for sure, if we connect.
My network is awesome. Motion picture, music.
Please help me with my projct and I will help you get paid gigs. I've already lined many for my friends.
Please send a picture the more the Merrier Please don't cc this posting, ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE
Thank you and good luck
J

  • Location: LA
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  • Compensation: no pay

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: