Wednesday, May 9, 2012

craigslist los angeles | all gigs search "motion picture": City search for portfolio subjects (DTLA)

craigslist los angeles | all gigs search "motion picture"
City search for portfolio subjects (DTLA)
May 9th 2012, 19:48

I am needing a few subjects to build my portfolio of black and white.
In turn I will send you pictures for your portfolio as well. Trade.

Also, I work for a talent agency that is fully functional. From motion picture to music.
I am also involved with a production co who casts girls for videos and ad campaigns nationwide.

I am a 27 year old producer, with multiple studios. My shoots are fun outgoing.

One of my studios is off the 10 Freeway near that strip club the playpen and the fantasy factory. That music studio is legendary and I would love to shoot here.

Send pics and stats for consideration.

Portfolio trade.

Our network is built within 3 of the biggest plugs around, trust me , working with us will make you more driven and have pics to proof it.

  • Location: DTLA
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  • Compensation: no pay

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments: