Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Call for Scripts: Romantic Comedy Wanted

I am a film producer here in Los Angeles and I am looking for a sophisticated romantic comedy script to bundle with various other projects that I will be pitching to a major Hollywood studio next month. Think "When Harry Met Sally", "Sleepless In Seattle" and the like.

This script must be of a professional level. Don't e-mail me about your project if you don't have a finished script longer than 80 pages in length, with proper formatting, spelling, grammar, etc.

Again, I am only looking for romantic comedies at this time. High concept scripts are a plus. Award winning scripts, too.

If you have a finished script that meets the above criteria, feel free to e-mail me with a short pitch and synopsis. DO NOT e-mail me any scripts at this time.

Thank you,

Johnnie J. Young
Young Wolf Productions
P.O. Box 1534
Studio City, CA 91614

jjyoung@mindspring.com

No comments: