Monday, June 13, 2011

LOOKING FOR SCREENWRITER to collaborate on feature film

Reply to: gigs-waxqc-2437111597@craigslist.org

I'm a filmmaker and editor based in New York. I've done a number of short films that I've written myself, but I'm now looking to make my debut feature film, and I'm looking for someone to co-write it with me. This is not a paid job -- I'm looking for someone to collaborate with.

I have a few ideas, but I'm trying to find someone that can bring to the table some fresh, controversial stories that deal with some group or aspect of society and can be made on a very small budget.

Please take a look at our latest short film to see my specific style and taste:

www.maddyz.com

The feature we plan should be a strongly character-based drama, but also have a sense of humor, and be intriguing enough to generate mass interest. Marketability online should be important as well.

No comments: