Sunday, November 27, 2011

Google Alert - screenwriter

News2 new results for screenwriter
 
Diablo Cody on Why We're All Narcissists
Newsweek
Diablo Cody, the Oscar-winning screenwriter of 'Juno,' tells us why our culture embraces self-absorption. In the past, I'll admit, I've enjoyed being compared to the protagonists in my screenplays. I'm tickled when friends say they "see me" in spunky ...
See all stories on this topic »
Ralph Fiennes's 'Coriolanus' Modernizes Shakespeare
Newsweek
Ó Screenwriter John Logan shared Fiennes's enthusiasm, and their collaboration turned an obscure Shakespeare play into a political thriller. After being put on hold following the financial meltdown, the project was picked up by three producers and ...
See all stories on this topic »


Tip: Use a minus sign (-) in front of terms in your query that you want to exclude. Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments: