Monday, August 29, 2011

Comedy Screenwriter (low budget) [Dallas]

I am trying to flesh out a concept and I need a screenwriter. I'm in Dallas. I have written before, but I know my limitations. (typos will prove this) What I need is somebody that can write a comedy. Basically, I'll sit with you and we'll map out the characters, story and scenes. From there I would expect you to have a first draft within two or three weeks. We could come to some type of agreement regarding revisions and such. I don't have much of a budget, however I can pay. Please send me some samples of your comedic style. I don't need full screenplays. Feel free to send what you are comfortable with. Also, let me know what kind of fees you require and then we'll chat. I'm not really interested in spec scripts since my investor is kinda sold on my concept.

Reply to: gigs-nafqr-2564644625@craigslist.org

No comments: